Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
General / Re: Forum log in
« Last post by Jeremy Collake on April 28, 2016, 07:12:31 PM »
The cookie expiration time was set to 1 day. I have changed that to 30 days. Please let me know if this changes the behavior. You will have to log in again. Let me know if this impacts.

Thanks!
« Last post by Jeremy Collake on April 28, 2016, 07:09:56 PM »
Thanks for notifying me. I am investigating, though also am trying not to get too side-tracked back into web dev again ;p.

There are a couple issues I see and am trying a few quick setting changes.

I don't know if it's related, but  the account bridge between the main site and the forum is either malfunctioning, or at the very least I need to define the expected behavior so we know what happens when there are pre-existing accounts at the forum that contradict the main site, and other scenarios.

However, this login issue I think is some server setting. Please hold, let me play around ;).

Curiously, it doesn't happen to me. However, on another system I am unable to log in at all, due to the lack of real IP discovery I think, causing it to hit the max attempts per IP. All traffic is first routed through a reverse proxy firewall these days (couldn't otherwise stand the risk of a 0-day exploit).
« Last post by edkiefer on April 28, 2016, 02:00:05 PM »
ok, so I guess its because you don't use same data (user name-email/PW for each part of site (main site an forum).
« Last post by parkd1 on April 28, 2016, 01:18:38 PM »
Ok I cleared the cookies for this sit and thought it was working right then went to the home page and logged in with my e-mail and password and then went back to the forum and I was no longer logged in. Hope this helps out. Thanks.
« Last post by parkd1 on April 28, 2016, 01:06:14 PM »
I am using the link from menu option forum https://bitsum.com/

I think this only has happened with when I updated to version 46. I can try and clear the cookie and give it another try.
« Last post by edkiefer on April 28, 2016, 12:52:54 PM »
I have to log into the forum everything I come back. I have it set for forever. I am using Firefox version 46 64bit Can you check on this? Thanks
Hi, Just so we understand better are you coming directly to https://bitsum.com/forum/index.php
or your using link from menu option forum  https://bitsum.com/

If its the first sound like cookie issue, maybe clear then and retry.
Did this only happen when you updated to 46 ?
General / Forum log in
« Last post by parkd1 on April 28, 2016, 10:37:03 AM »
I have to log into the forum everything I come back. I have it set for forever. I am using Firefox version 46 64bit Can you check on this? Thanks
It would be nice if Processlasso can control the way hard disk I/O working to increase pc performance and reduce hard disk fragment like Diskeeper or other apps .I dont know is it possible but i think this feature is useful and will make process lasso better . Thanks for reading my topic and sorry for my bad at English.
Hi, thanks for the suggestion, if i follow what those app do, its mainly repositioning data on HDD at best place for fast access.
The thing that is a defrag type module would be needed and with move to SSD, I am not sure what optimizes can be had there.
It would be nice if Processlasso can control the way hard disk I/O working to increase pc performance and reduce hard disk fragment like Diskeeper or other apps .I dont know is it possible but i think this feature is useful and will make process lasso better . Thanks for reading my topic and sorry for my bad at English.
General / Re: Rainmeter Integration?
« Last post by edkiefer on April 25, 2016, 09:50:39 AM »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]